For More Information[wpzohopro-web-form name='post']
For More Information
Affordable, Easy to Install and Manage
3CX is free for up to 8 sim calls and for larger installs it’s available at one low yearly price. You have complete freedom where to install it, which SIP trunks or IP phones to use – saving you thousands per year. Setup 3CX in minutes – in the cloud using the PBX Express tool or using the wizard for on-premise installs.
On Premise – On Appliance or Virtualized
You decide where to run 3CX – run it on an existing server using Hyper V or VMware. Smaller installations can run on a low cost dedicated PBX appliance. Easily move your PBX to another server or into the cloud, using built-in backup and restore.
In the Cloud – with YOUR Cloud Provider
Whether in the cloud or on premise – You are in control. Self host on popular cloud providers offering standard Linux VPS. Pay a low monthly fee per PBX rather than an inflated price per extension and stay away from long term contracts. Or outsource to a managed 3CX hosting partner.
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Software based: Easy to install & manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Click 2 Call from your website
You can view the 3CX Datasheet and the 3CX Phone System brochure (PDF) or download 3CX Phone System for Windows here. If you require any assistance with setting up 3CX Phone System, we’re happy to help.
Take a look at the 3CX WebMeeting datasheet and find out how your business can cut costs and increase productivity by leveraging WebRTC.
For more info on this remarkable Phone System, call Trinity Telecoms on 01206 804345, We are Certified Installers of the 3CX System.